Saturday, November 9, 2013

Radio Genocide Presents The Devils Oldies Show

Hail everyone welcome to the New edition of the Devils Oldies Show. The last one I did was when I was at Radio Satan 666.com. The premise of the Devils oldies is quite simple anything older than ten years. One hit wonders, Jazz Blues Classical metal Progressive rock and on occasion Ill go back to the 18th and 17th century and even earlier Gregorian Chants come to mind… I am also known to break these rules Its my show… This week however I have a lot of Blues Jazz and progressive rock.

This weeks acts are King Uszniewicz & His Uszniewicztones; Eddie Cantor,

 Gentile Giant(click on Link),Diablo Swing Orchestra Jimmy Johnson,The Doors, The Definitive LIVE concert of King Crimson.. you can downlod it here if youj have a bit torrent client. I have three or four tunes from this epic show round out this show.Artw. Mr. Bungle, early doom pioneers St Vitus, a little James Brown, and  Rudy Vallee  cd-1cd-2

Please bear with me while I try to figure out some bugs the show should run about 2.25 hours however one playere says over three and another says closer to four, I believe it happens when the files are mixed then mixed again for the final Long mp3 file (broadcast] file. This happened on the Halloween show as well. I just found that out.

No comments: