Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mike Yahwak’s House of progressive Rock and Music

Hail old and new listeners this is the first of new progressive music shows coming from my studios, Please bare with me as I get the bugs out of the software as its been months since I did a new show.
I attempted to  get the show up and running yesterday, Well it worked but the was one bit I decided not to put in due to the fact that it was Not politically correct in any sense of the word. Also it was in very bad taste, not that I have anything in bad taste but It didnt belong in this show and will be put in more suitable show like a comedy hour. Hope everyone enjoys these offerings
And I will go back to doing what I do best!
 

Artist/Composer: Mike Y
Keywords: Nick Cave; Bad Seeds; Future Kings Of England; Evil twisted radio; Camper van Behtoven

http://archive.org/details/MikeYahwaksHouseOfProgressiveRockAndMusic

No comments: